Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day 9 - The Pirate Room - WOW!

Here's a Pirate Bunting I made earlier in the year, for a local mum, Alison, 
She told me that she had a plan to paint her boy's bedroom...
no ordinary paint job though....
the plan was to paint the room as the
inside of a pirate ship!
Very brave I thought, but have look at what she has done,
it's amazing, Alison has a mighty fine job.

She drew her plan on paper, then just drew it on the wall,
then painted, she made it all sound so easy.

I love those port-holes

She has even painted little silver nails on the boards.

My photo's did not do this room justice.
Alison is one very talented Mum indeed!
Well done Alison.

See You Tomorrow
Jacqueline.

4 comments:

  1. That is one totally amazing room..she's talented indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I'm not sure if I should show the son or not if you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those portholes absolutely make it. FABULOUS STUFF! Think I need to rewind and repeat a childhood as a pirate.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...