Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 6 - How to - i-phone case :)


Here's how I personalised my i-phone case - it's super easy.
 I ironed some Heat n Bond onto the back of some denim,
to stop the fabric from fraying, some fabrics probably won't need it.

Then cut out the little hole for the camera.
(I did end up leaving the backing paper on the Heat n Bond)


Then decorated the front with Buntings of course and a little stitching,
Next, place your masterpiece into the silicon case (see second pic)
  
See - Easy Peasy and happy i-phone!
Would love to see your version if you try one
See you tomorrow
Jacqueline :)


6 comments:

  1. Very clever Jacqueline:) I like it, makes the case look very groovy now. Thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thanks for posting this !
    and how very well timed. I think I may need to borrow this for a Christmas gift.
    Happy Thursday x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tooo clever! and just a little awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to ditch my pink cover now!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...