Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday

Peter worked today, so it was just me and the boys at home.

 
Peter usually takes the boys swimming every Sunday morning,
but today they had another water activity to keep them amused.


I let them have the hose in the sand pit,
they made lakes, rivers, tunnels
and a beach.
They played here for 3 hours and not 1 dispute!
I got so much done, planted spring onions,
sweet peas, stawberries, mowed
cooked a lovely tea (if I do say so myself) 
and did heaps of washing.
Thanks for being such delightful boys today!
Hope you had a great Sunday too

Jacqueline :)

6 comments:

  1. yay! what fun! those boys are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is so much warmer over there, the water would have almost had ice in it here. Its been way too cold for outside play. Looks like it was lots of fun for you and them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont they just love it! I let Fletcher out in the rain and mud and he just goes crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't you just love those days when it just 'works'. I like to take a deep breath and try and savour these moments that are often too few and far between!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...