Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Pin Wheels In The Park - stage 1


Kerri at So Dearly Loved and Andrea at Knitty Bitties
are having a little quilt - along,
So, I thought I might join in.
The quilt is "Pinwheels In The Park"
by Rachel Measham-Pywell at Four Wise Monkeys.
If you want to join in, the tutorial is here.

Kerri and Andrea have set a (not too strict) time-line
(great, because I like a good schedule)
Aug 1-7 ~ cut fabric
Aug 8-14 ~ sew blocks
Aug 15-21 sew up quilt top
Aug 22-31 ~ quilt and bind

I think I can manage that, I am going for a xmas theme,
I sliced up all my fabric last night - so far I'm on track :)
I have also asked the girls from
stitch and bitch if they would like to join in,
I've had a couple, so I will post their progress too.
Blogless Judy is already sewing her blocks!


My blocks will look like this - if all goes to plan.

Have a great weekend

Jacqueline :)

PS - this fabric has also been made into other triangles,



2 comments:

  1. Does this mean your other project is done and dusted?
    The pinwheels are looking good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...