Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Recent Departures

The Star Bunting is headed off to
Ally at Hunterfield Heights, NSW

This Spot Bunting flew to Kate
at Ellenbrook, WA,
The bunting was for her boys
Pop over and see the great set up Kate put together.

Kate left these kind words in my reviews on my

I purchased a colourful spotty bunting for my boys
circus birthday party this year.
The ordering process was quick & easy and
I received my order in a couple of days.
The quality is outstanding and there has
been obvious pride put into the work.
 I was also very impressed with the way it was
wrapped and packaged as i find this
extremely important as again it shows that the seller really cares
about what they are doing.
Well done Jacqueline,
really impressed and will definately recommend you to others.
Thank you so much,
will upload pics of Ethan & Declans party in July,
so you can see how it looks all set up :) Kate

Thanks Kate, I love seeing my Buntings in their new homes

Kate's Bunting in action at the party.

Another Star Bunting has a new home
at Christine's, Hivesville, QLD.

This Jesse Name Garland was a local order for Rachel

And a Rocket Bunting for Rachel too.

Jacqueline.

2 comments:

  1. Your bunting always looks so neat and the colours and designs always work well. I'm so glad that your work was recognised by a customer like Kate. It's a great feeling getting such a good complement. How is the puppy going?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a busy lady!!! Loving this rocket bunting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...