Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Home Now and Thanks

I returned home from my trip to Darwin on Friday afternoon.
Waiting for me was a lovely bunch of Roses, a roast
and 3 very happy boys.

Peter has done a fantastic job while I was away,
he managed to get the boys to school and kinder with lunches,
remembered excursions, free dress days, cub's, birthday parties,
readers, recorders, was kinder helper, and enjoyed dancing at kinder.

There was no overflowing wash bags and baskets, no empty fridge,
there was a tidy house, and there were
3 boys that had loved having their dad at home for 2 weeks

So a big thankyou to Peter
for taking 2 weeks off from a very busy, stressful time at work,
while I had a mother holiday
I really appreciate it!

Jacqueline :)



4 comments:

  1. I hope you had a fabulous time up north. It sounds like a lovely homecoming.
    Did you find that pesky camera charger of Miss Biancas'? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray for peter!!!
    so pleased they coped & made afuss of your homecoming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful homecoming Jacqueline. It sounds like everyone had a great time, what a great hubby you have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't Peters just great?! What would we do without them! Glad you had a lovely holiday and a joyful homecoming! Cx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...