Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Mummy Milestone!

Thismorning it's just me and them.
Puppy, Winston and Jack.
(the special teddies)

It's my very first naturally occuring
child free time!

It's only for 2 1/2 hours while the
third born is at 3 year old kinder,
second born is now a full time prep,
last term preps did not attend on Wednesdays,
first born is in grade 2.

Not sure what I will do.....
clean, shop, sleep, sew, garden, read,
cook, exercise.....

Probably waste the 2 1/2 hours deciding what to do!

Jacqueline :)


4 comments:

  1. You forgot - Update my blog and read blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you waste the whole time! I know that I do!!
    I love the photo! I have a very similar one on my blog too, there is something so cute about the the bedtime buddies hanging on the line.
    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo! Hope you enjoyed your free time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...