Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2009

I Made This!

This is a quilt I am making for my little 3rd born boy. I pieced it together really quickly, but now it seems to be at a stand still. Last week I sewed together the red spotty backing fabric. Next job is to get the backing, wadding at top all together in a nice smooth manner and start quilting.

I will also show what the girlies at "Stitch & Bitch" have been up to.....
Simone has finally started her bag kit.....
Rachel is still working on this with tiny little beads...... and probably will be same time next year.


And Bron is busy making blanket orders for her shop.



Missing because she now lives way up in the top part in Darwin,
was Mrs. Wood, she did make an apperance via Skype,
but she had no camera at her end - it will be much more fun when
Mr. Wood organises the camera!

All these girlies are very clever, funny and great company.

Another few clever ones were missing on the night, including Jo, wish I could have shown you some of their amazing creations.


Meet me at Mikes is giving away a groovy book. For you chance to pop into the draw head on over and do a show and tell.

Jacqueline :)
Michelle has been wrapping wool around sticks to make socks.....

4 comments:

  1. Mr Wood needs to get his butt into gear! Great post Jacquie, lovely to see everyone! And isn't he already 3?? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quilt! (I found you from your Meet Me at Mike's comment! My link was http://skemommlenskedaddle.blogspot.com/2009/07/papery-pottery-and-weavery.html)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great looking quilt top. What a great job. I'm busy piecing my first baby quilt ever! Found you from Pips blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jacqueline , Wow what wonderful projects you are all working on, that sure sounds like a fun night!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...