Pages

Friday, July 17, 2009

Creche Day

It's creche day today. All is quiet at my house, the only noise is my new Coldplay CD.
2nd and 3rd born spend Friday's at creche so I can have some breathing space and quiet time.
The best thing about Friday's is the big cuddles I recieve at pickup and hearing about what a great day they had with their wonderful carers and friends. I never thought I would use creche, I am a stay at home mum, but it is benificial for me and for the boys.

So, today I have solved the problem Peter has when he is folding the washing. He can never seem to figure out whose singlet is whose! 1st born now has red stars on his.

2 set's of Star Buntings left for new homes this week

Along with an Amity name garland

And this great Navy Bunting.
I had better be off to do a little housework now, first job is to clear thismornings brekky dishes! I have "Stitch & Bitch" at my house tonight, we are a group of like-minded friends who sew, patchwork, make cards, softies, knit and crochet. We meet about every 2 weeks and take it in turns to host and everyone just brings along a project and chats. It's a great group and provides lots of insiration, support and laughs.




1 comment:

  1. I would have killed for a day like yours Jacqui, Ive had extras all day and now they are arguing over who is using what instrument to make noise....aaarrrrggh.. Hope to see you tonight unless Ive jumped off a cliff. Jo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...